Swimming in Meribel
The Olympic Centre also has a swimming pool available to use. On Sunday in Meribel there is a family session from 11am with floats, games & noodles to play with. The pools can be busy but lots of fun nevertheless!
Or between 10am and noon Mon, Tues, Thursday and Friday the swimming pool is open for babies when the paddling pool is available.
During the winter the pool is open:
- Monday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-7pm
- Tuesday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-7pm
- Wednesday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-8pm
- Thursday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-7pm
- Friday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-7pm
- Saturday: 2:30pm - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am-12pm and then 2:30pm-7pm
Last entry is 45 minutes before closing time.
- Adults - 1 entrance is €6
- Children (5-13 years) - 1 entrance is €4.50
- Children (under 5) - FREE (except for groups)
All children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult. Swimming costumes and trunks can also be purchased at the centre.