Careers with Chalet and Apartment Rentals
At Chalet and Apartment Rentals we work really hard, not only provide an excellent service to our clients and property owners but to create a workplace that our staff find fulfilling and enjoyable.
We want people to want to come to work every day. We have created an environment where our staff have a purpose, the opportunity for professional growth and most importantly we enjoy our work.
As a team we work to three core values:
- Cohesion - we all work collectively to achieve our company’s core values
- Progression - we want everyone to grow professionally to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Ownership - we all take pride and ownership of our work
We also understand it isn’t just remuneration that is important when it comes to peoples careers so we aim to provide other benefits.
- Flexibility - We are goal-driven so it’s not about how long you are in the office, it is the results that are important to us
- Opportunity to travel - we have offices in East London and The Three Valley’s, all of our staff have the opportunity to spend time in the world’s best ski resort
- Career prospects - Unlike other companies in our industry we don’t recruit staff purely on a seasonal basis, there are long term opportunities for everyone
- Support - we don’t believe in annual reviews, we continuously support our staff, our management team’s main goal is job satisfaction for their team
- Training - we provide full training for our team and we have funded staff doing additional courses
- Excellent remuneration - our packages often include lift passes, accommodation and travel
We are continuously looking to improve our business and it’s our team’s responsibility to spot areas for improvement and implementing new ideas. Everyone in our company has a voice and has the opportunity to grow within the firm.
To see our current vacancies view the job description(s) below. If you would like to apply for a position please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining exactly how you meet the criteria.
Keep an eye out here for any future vacancies.