Parking in Meribel Centre
Meribel Centre has plenty of parking, if you're accommodation doesn't have free parking we recommend parking in one of the covered car parks in town.
There are several covered parking areas in Meribel Centre where you can park during your stay if your accommodation doesn't have allocated parking.
Covered parking is recommended if parking for a few days so that your car does not get stuck by snowfall. You can find the covered parking at the following locations:
- Le Rond Point (Meribel Centre) - Max height 2.40m
- Le du Dou Pont (Meribel Centre) - Max Height 2.20
- Les Rhodos (Meribel Centre) - Max Height 2.20
See here for a full list of tariffs of covered car parks.
Open Air Parking
There are several tariffed open air car parks if you want to park in resort just for the day near the slopes:
- Area outside La Chaudanne
- In the town centre
- By the Olympique Centre
- By the Meribel Alpina on the way to Mottaret
- Rond Point des Piste
See here for a full list of tariffs for open air car parks in Meribel.
There are also several free open air car parks, but spaces here are often limited. Ensure to always check the signs near the parking as CCTV does operate in all the car parks and fines can be large.
The main free car parks are in:
- Mussillion on the way into Meribel Centre
- A few places at Le Platteau
- Just before Le Rond Point des Piste
Please note parking changes every year so these places may not be free. We always recommend booking your parking in advance, it is well worth the money.
See the below document for full information on available car parks, tariffs and fines.