|Price: €362,250||Size: 52m2|
Location: Les Allues
|Bathrooms: 2||Features: Newly renovated, Good location|
- location - a lovely peaceful setting literally steps from the centre of les Allues the main village of the Méribel valley;
- practicality - you can do everything you need during your ski holiday on foot with the bus stop, shops, bars, rental shop and much more all easy walking distance away;
- comfort - two bedrooms each with a large ensuite;
- style - renovated by a local tradesman only 2 years ago the interior is modern with a few traditional features to add character;
- great value - high-quality materials have been used throughout - low maintenance and RARE no annual shared charges.
- courtyard for sundowners plus private parking, large cave and a ski locker
This lovely property occupies most of the ground floor and basement of a traditional stone building in the heart of the old part of the village. It is accessed via a courtyard shared with only 2 other properties and furthermore a private courtyard which enjoys generous amounts of evening sun for post skiing drinks in the spring or a summer BBQ.
Inside, the property has been completely renovated recently to a high standard with modern insulation, double glazing, underfloor heating, solid oak floors and lovely touches which combine modernity and a few traditional features.
The entry leads into a west facing kitchen/dining area/living room of approximately 21m² with its brand-new fitted kitchen and the aged wood feature ceiling in the sitting room.
The first bedroom suite is on this floor, approximately 13m² in total, it is currently set up as a single but could accommodate a double or bunk beds, whilst the ensuite has a large Italian style shower and toilet.
The second suite is on the basement floor but has been cleverly designed with a light and air well and modern air ventilation system to create a comfortable, cosy area of approximately 17m² including another large shower room and toilet.
Also, on this floor is access to a useful storage/utility area of around 11m². There is further storage for skis and other toys in a locker on a private balcony in the courtyard by the private parking space of the apartment.
The apartment has electric underfloor heating with each room is separately thermostatically controlled (apart from the upstairs bedroom which has an electric wall heater).
Although the apartment is technically a co-ownership, there are no annual common charges as each of the three units are responsible for their own costs and maintenance.